Visit the Company Website Send a Message

44 (0)20 3411 1261 Getting a fiancé visa for your partner to come to UK

(0 Reviews)

If you are settled in the UK with ILR or having British passport and want your fiancé to come UK to live with you for more than 6 months, they your fiancé must apply for UK fiancé visa. In this case you will become a sponsor and your fiancé is a dependent. For less than 6 months, your partner should go for UK Visit visa instead of this visa. Fiance visa is also known as prospective marriage visa because the purpose of this visa is to get your partner in the UK for marriage. If your fiancé enter UK with this visa, you both should get married within 6 months. After that, you can apply for spouse visa UK for further stay.

Street Address:


Phone:   44 (0)20 3411 1261

See other listings by this user

Listing added on: 11/18/16     Total hits: 48


Share on Google+ Share this business listing on Google+

Share on Facebook Share this business listing on Facebook

Share on Twitter Share this business listing on Twitter

Recommend this business listing to a friend

Featured Companies

Family Cleaners

Family Cleaners are one of the most reliable Dry cleaners in Tampa, FL. ...
Appniqon Technologies Private Limited

Appniqon Technologies Private Limited

Appniq is a company that’s truly passionate about healthcare imaging advancement. If you ...


Adore your love with the immense beauty of Flowers and make the celebration ...


At Scoot, you can find all the new Motorcycles for Sale in Dubai. ...


Karigar an Indian Handicraft Exporter is an accredited member of World Fair Trade ...

Latest News



forgotten password?